Why do you say counselling and psychotherapy?
- Basically, because I can offer both. I have had extensive training in order to be able to work in more depth with people and thus help them to make more significant longer lasting changes. At the same time, I can also work with more specific problems that require fewer sessions.
What kind of reasons do people have for coming to therapy?
- People come to therapy for many reasons. It could be that you are an Expat looking for help to adjust to a new country? Or you may be looking for a quiet space to reflect on yourself and your life? Or you may be suffering and in deep pain and not know where to turn? Or you may have a specific problem that you need some more direct help to manage? Or you may be confused and you don’t know what you want but just know you don’t want whatever you have now? Or it may be none of these. The one thing you can be sure of is nothing is too big or too small and you won’t be the only one with that issue.
Where are you located?
- I work in the centre of Madrid - Calle Castelló No 24, Escalera 2, 1D
How much do you charge?
-My usual rate is 60 Euros for individual therapy and 70-85 Euros for couples, depending on income. However I am always prepared to negotiate or find ways to make it possible for people to come if money is an issue.
Are you affiliated with any insurance company?
- No, but as I am accredited in Spain, the UK and Europe, insurance companies usually have no problem making payment for the amount of sessions your policy allows.
What do I do next?
- If you would like to make an appointment or you have other queries contact me either via email or telephone and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
617 906 862
c/Alcántara, nº 43-45, 2-D 28006, Madrid
Camino de Hoyarassa, 197. La Moraleja, Alcobendas, Madrid